iPort, DONCASTER UK
iPort comprises a 337 acre greenfield development in Doncaster, connected to Junction 3 of the M18 motorway via the Great Yorkshire Way. The development has funding in place and outline planning consent for the construction of up to six million sq ft of logistics space. The project will also incorporate a 35 acre dedicated strategic rail freight terminal.
The first phase of iPort, comprising the northern element of the site, is well underway with 1 . 1 million sq ft under construction for Amazon. A further 215,000 sq ft has been built for CEVA Logistics and Lidl will also be taking a 685,000 sq ft build to suit facility which is expected to be completed in Q1 2018.
The first two speculative units have been let to Amazon and Fellowes. A further speculative unit of 190,000 sq ft will be available in May 2017. Additional speculatively built units will be delivered throughout 2017/18.
iPort can accommodate a further single footprint building in excess of 1 million sq ft and units from 50,000 to 1 million sq ft, with eaves heights of up to 35m, are available on a built to suit basis.
- 337 acres for up to 6 million sq ft
- Planning consent for 24/7 B8 use
- Over 2 million sq ft already committed
- 190,000 sq ft speculative unit available May 2017
- Built to suit warehouse units from 50,000 – 1.2 million sq ft
- Direct access to Junction 3 M18 motorway
- Dedicated 35-acre Rail Freight Terminal
- Excellent labour supply
35 Acre Strategic Rail Freight Terminal
- Connection to the existing UK rail network via the South Yorkshire Joint Line
- Sidings for 775m trains with Euro Gauge containers
- Reach stackers operating with a maximum front axle load of 115 tonnes
- 4 high by 3 container aisle storage space with minimum 15m aisles parallel to the rail sidings
- More freight transported by rail
- Reduced carbon emissions through lower HGV movements
iPort The Logistics Park and Strategic Rail Freight Terminal for Doncaster UK